Remove 2030 Remove Accessibility Remove Groups Remove Professional Learning
article thumbnail

Celebrating Earth Day with Resources from Discovery Education 

eSchool News

All entries are reviewed by a diverse group of judges and evaluated on their creativity, scientific knowledge, and communication skills. Aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, SEI aims to empower more than 10 million students to take responsible action for economic viability and environmental integrity by 2030.

Resources 123
article thumbnail

Global Leadership Week - Information and Schedule

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

Students and alumni of the Access English microscholarship program will share their leadership success stories as posted on this group. Learn a new and exciting way to foster your students’ critical, creative, and collaborative thinking skills by using a free global student discussion platform, WorldVuze (www.worldvuze.com).

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Change Agents: Tech & Learning?s Most Influential People in EdTech In 2018

techlearning

Chatterbox offers excellent instruction for language learners—from online tutoring for individuals and groups, including Skype sessions for young students in classrooms around the world, to conversational practice to supplement and accelerate classroom language learning for university students and others who want to learn.

EdTech 48
article thumbnail

The 2019 Global Education Conference - Full List of 130 Sessions and 10 Keynotes!

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

Click here to register to attend the conference live or to have access to the conference recordings afterwards. Ozelle Stephen, Rev/Director of Education, Miridians Elementary School, Centre of Enabling Support Foundation, Uganda Access to Quality education Opportunities, Good Health + Well-being for all. Dr. Beate W. Mowen, MS Ed.,

article thumbnail

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

Via Getting Smart : “ Competency-Based Micro-credentials are Transforming Professional Learning.” ” Inside Higher Ed looks at “ inclusive access ,” which is a very misleading way of saying you’re forcing everyone to buy the course materials or digital textbooks thru a fee tacked on to tuition.