Remove 2030 Remove EdTech Remove Robotics Remove Social Media

Digital K-12 Classroom Online Summit | Feb 21-23, 2020

EdTechnocation.com

A special bonus from the sponsor: the free e-Book "EdTech at School" will also be included. ** Early Bird All-Access Pass | Sales ends February 1, 2020 ** Get it for €39.90 (Euro) / $44.40 Put this in your calendar ??

LMS 41

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

First Lady Melania Trump launched her “Be Best” campaign this week, encouraging people to be nicer on social media. Some of the stories are in the “robots” section below.). ” Robots and Other Education Science Fiction. At #nsvfsummit Stacey Childress repeats made-up statistic that 'well over half' the jobs of 2030 do not exist yet. Each week, I gather a wide variety of links to education and education technology articles.

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

Meanwhile on Campus… Via Education Week (from last Friday – as I work on the week’s round-up of news, I try to avoid looking at social media, but I think there was another school shooting this morning): “10 Dead, Most of Them Students, and 10 Wounded in Texas High School Shooting.” Economy by 2030.” ” Robots and Other Education Science Fiction. Via Common Sense Media : “2018 State of EdTech Privacy Report.”

MOOC 42

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

” (Note: there’s a response to this article by Georgia Tech professor Ashok Goel, who builds teaching chat-bots, in the “robots” section below. ” Robots and Other Education Science Fiction. As The Financial Times puts it , “EdTech fails to pay, again.” could see a shortage of up to 120,000 physicians by 2030, according to a report published Wednesday by the Association of American Medical Colleges,” Inside Higher Ed reports.