Digital K-12 Classroom Online Summit | Feb 21-23, 2020

EdTechnocation.com

Put this in your calendar ?? for February 21-23, 2020 for the Collaboration in the Digital K-12 Classroom online summit ! You won't want to miss these pre-recorded sessions from more than 50 presenters (I'm a Keynote!) from all over the world ?? ! Read on for all the details! What is this Online Summit?

LMS 31

Learning Revolution Events - AltEdFilmFest - Homeschool+ - Gaming in Ed Call for Proposals - Open Letter from a Highly Creative Child

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

It is designed to socially and intellectually prepare students for high school and college. How Technology Is Helping Students Take Ownership Of Their Work New vision-correcting display shows promise Let''s Build Something Together-Maker Spaces and 20% Time A Quick Reminder That Technology Can Be Wonderful Telepresence robots make it possible for people with disabilities to visit museums.

eBook 41
Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

First Lady Melania Trump launched her “Be Best” campaign this week, encouraging people to be nicer on social media. Some of the stories are in the “robots” section below.). ” Robots and Other Education Science Fiction. At #nsvfsummit Stacey Childress repeats made-up statistic that 'well over half' the jobs of 2030 do not exist yet. Each week, I gather a wide variety of links to education and education technology articles.

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

Meanwhile on Campus… Via Education Week (from last Friday – as I work on the week’s round-up of news, I try to avoid looking at social media, but I think there was another school shooting this morning): “10 Dead, Most of Them Students, and 10 Wounded in Texas High School Shooting.” Economy by 2030.” ” Robots and Other Education Science Fiction. Via Common Sense Media : “2018 State of EdTech Privacy Report.”

MOOC 43

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

” (Note: there’s a response to this article by Georgia Tech professor Ashok Goel, who builds teaching chat-bots, in the “robots” section below. ” Robots and Other Education Science Fiction. could see a shortage of up to 120,000 physicians by 2030, according to a report published Wednesday by the Association of American Medical Colleges,” Inside Higher Ed reports.

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

If you’re going to talk about the importance of digital literacy or information literacy or media literacy or what have you, then you best practice it. Maybe social media is broken, Cathy O’Neil suggests. “ Media Literacy When the Platforms Are Complicit ” by Bill Fitzgerald. ” “ Facebook will teach the unemployed digital/social media skills in 30 cities,” says Techcrunch. “ social and emotional learning.”)