Remove 2030 Remove Information Remove Robotics Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Learning Revolution Events - AltEdFilmFest - Homeschool+ - Gaming in Ed Call for Proposals - Open Letter from a Highly Creative Child

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

More information at https://www.countrydaylargo.com/. For more information, click here. Volunteering to help moderate sessions is a great way to get to know the presenters and to get better connected with our online learning communities. Please sign up to volunteer here. Thank you in advance for all of your help!

eBook 48
article thumbnail

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

Meanwhile on Campus… Via Education Week (from last Friday – as I work on the week’s round-up of news, I try to avoid looking at social media, but I think there was another school shooting this morning): “10 Dead, Most of Them Students, and 10 Wounded in Texas High School Shooting.” Economy by 2030.”

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

Via ProPublica : “Teen Who Faced Deportation After He Informed on MS–13 Gets Temporary Reprieve.” ” (Note: there’s a response to this article by Georgia Tech professor Ashok Goel, who builds teaching chat-bots, in the “robots” section below. ” Robots and Other Education Science Fiction.

article thumbnail

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

First Lady Melania Trump launched her “Be Best” campaign this week, encouraging people to be nicer on social media. Some of the stories are in the “robots” section below.). ” Robots and Other Education Science Fiction. Data, Surveillance, and Information Security. Klout is closing.

article thumbnail

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

If you’re going to talk about the importance of digital literacy or information literacy or media literacy or what have you, then you best practice it. Maybe social media is broken, Cathy O’Neil suggests. “ Media Literacy When the Platforms Are Complicit ” by Bill Fitzgerald. . ” No.