Managing a K-12 campus with constant pressure to meet performance metrics is challenging. And tardiness can significantly limit a school from reaching these goals.
Learn more about why chronic lateness matters, and key strategies to address the following impacts:
- Data errors caused by manual processes
- Low attendance and graduation rates that affect a school’s reputation
- Classroom disruption, which leads to poor academic performance
- High staff attrition and “The Teacher Exodus”
- Unmet LCAP goals that restrict options for future funding
Take charge now with clear and actionable tactics to curb tardiness and let your school excel.