article thumbnail

Discovery Education and Leading Corporate and Nonprofit Partners Launch First-of-Its-Kind Initiative Supporting Sustainability

eSchool News

and the National Environmental Education Foundation, the SEC seeks to empower 10 million students by 2030 with the tools they need to take responsible actions for environmental integrity, sustainable economic development, and a just society for all. Created in partnership with Honeywell, LyondellBasell, Nucor, Subaru of America, Inc.,

Industry 103
article thumbnail

Trane Technologies and Discovery Education Launch a New National STEM Education Initiative to Inspire Students to be Climate Innovators

eSchool News

The program is part of Trane Technologies’ Sustainable Futures corporate citizenship strategy, which uplifts underrepresented students and communities through access to STEM education, enhanced learning environments, and pathways to green careers. www.discoveryeducation.com and stay connected with Discovery Education on social media through?

STEM 52
Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Celebrating Earth Day with Resources from Discovery Education 

eSchool News

Aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, SEI aims to empower more than 10 million students to take responsible action for economic viability and environmental integrity by 2030. Subaru of America, Inc. and the National Environmental Education Foundation (NEEF) are founding partners of this initiative.

Resources 120
article thumbnail

Global Leadership Week - Information and Schedule

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

Using social media for leadership development : This event will focus on leadership development through using social media as a strong connection to enhance their inter personnel skills. Questions will be posted each morning at 9 am Monday through Friday. Please check back regularly to contribute to the discussion.

article thumbnail

Change Agents: Tech & Learning?s Most Influential People in EdTech In 2018

techlearning

Hoth brings diverse skills, including graphic and Web design and social media marketing, to his work for this critical cause. While adults may know how to use social media, he says, they haven’t been immersed in it their whole lives. Knowing how to utilize this technology has allowed me to level the playing field.”

EdTech 50
article thumbnail

The 2019 Global Education Conference - Full List of 130 Sessions and 10 Keynotes!

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

Augustine School Classroom Tactics and Strategies and Children's Museum of Art , James Kioko, Neema Educational Centre - Nairobi, Kenya, Enabling Support Foundation Co-creating Open Educational Resources to foster deeper learning and global reach , Dr. Schell, Ed.D., Dr. Beate W. in Maryland with her husband and two children.

article thumbnail

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

Via Getting Smart : “ Competency-Based Micro-credentials are Transforming Professional Learning.” Maybe social media is broken, Cathy O’Neil suggests. “ Media Literacy When the Platforms Are Complicit ” by Bill Fitzgerald. . “ What will universities look like in 2030?