The 2019 Global Education Conference - Full List of 130 Sessions and 10 Keynotes!

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

CEFR, Plurilingualism and Pluriculturalism Win-Win Situation , Mrs. Maha Hassan, Teaching ESL Hub Chemistry Content and Modeling to Teach Climate Change and ACTION , Ashley Shunk- Biology and Chemistry Teacher, Alison Bixby Stone School Citizen Science-Led Open Data Innovation Through NASA Programs , David Lockett, STEM Teacher, Bok Academy | Denise Wright, STEM Teacher, Ocean Bay Middle School Class of 2030: We're here, so what are you waiting for? ,

Change Agents: Tech & Learning?s Most Influential People in EdTech In 2018

techlearning

Each of these leaders is working in thoughtful and creative ways on the frontlines of some of today’s most pressing issues—from the way we think about learning, AI, and innovation to gun control, refugees, and student privacy. And the work of these tutors has in turn transformed students, who are growing not only in confidence and knowledge in language learning, but also in understanding and motivation. Chatterbox is offering a special discount for Tech & Learning readers.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Global Leadership Week - Information and Schedule

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

GLW presents opportunities for educators and organizations to learn from one another and share effective leadership principles, particularly within the context of an interconnected, global age. Learn a new and exciting way to foster your students’ critical, creative, and collaborative thinking skills by using a free global student discussion platform, WorldVuze (www.worldvuze.com).

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

“ From the article that ”innovative teaching practice" appears to be project-based learning. ” “Behind Randi Weingarten ’s secret meeting with Steve Bannon ” by Mike Klonsky. ” “Whatever happened to the promise of online learning ?” “How can online learning help Canadian colleges meet the challenges ahead?” “ social and emotional learning.”) (National) Education Politics.