Remove 2030 Remove Learning Remove Professional Learning Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Discovery Education and Leading Corporate and Nonprofit Partners Launch First-of-Its-Kind Initiative Supporting Sustainability

eSchool News

This first-of-its-kind initiative is focused on empowering over 10 million students by 2030 to serve as ambassadors for sustainability by providing the digital resources K-12 students need to make informed decisions and take responsible actions supporting sustainability. Subaru of America, Inc.,

Industry 105
article thumbnail

Celebrating Earth Day with Resources from Discovery Education 

eSchool News

Available on Discovery Education’s Earth Day website and award-winning K-12 learning platform , this collection of high-quality digital content is organized by grade band and has been curated by Discovery Education’s team of curriculum experts. This resource is part of the Celebrations collection in the Sesame Learning channel.

Resources 124
Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Trane Technologies and Discovery Education Launch a New National STEM Education Initiative to Inspire Students to be Climate Innovators

eSchool News

The multifaceted learning program includes interactive tools, resources, and volunteers to engage and inspire students to learn, think, and solve the world’s biggest sustainability challenges, like climate change and food waste, through sustainable innovation. Learn more here. . Twitter and? Link e dIn. .

STEM 52
article thumbnail

Global Leadership Week - Information and Schedule

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

GLW presents opportunities for educators and organizations to learn from one another and share effective leadership principles, particularly within the context of an interconnected, global age. 3:00pm Learn With the World through Global Project Based Learning with iEARN : Are you looking to connect your class to learn with the world?

article thumbnail

Change Agents: Tech & Learning?s Most Influential People in EdTech In 2018

techlearning

Each of these leaders is working in thoughtful and creative ways on the frontlines of some of today’s most pressing issues—from the way we think about learning, AI, and innovation to gun control, refugees, and student privacy. While adults may know how to use social media, he says, they haven’t been immersed in it their whole lives.

EdTech 46
article thumbnail

The 2019 Global Education Conference - Full List of 130 Sessions and 10 Keynotes!

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

Ozelle Stephen, Rev/Director of Education, Miridians Elementary School, Centre of Enabling Support Foundation, Uganda Access to Quality education Opportunities, Good Health + Well-being for all. TESOL Instructor and Practicum Supervisor at Touro College, Founder and Managing Director at Virtual Exchange 4 Change | Cristina Zaccarini, Ph.D.,

article thumbnail

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

“ From the article that ”innovative teaching practice" appears to be project-based learning. ” “Whatever happened to the promise of online learning ?” “How can online learning help Canadian colleges meet the challenges ahead?” ” asks WonkHE. ” asks Tony Bates.