Remove 2030 Remove Learning Remove Online Learning Remove Personalized Learning
article thumbnail

3 Ways to Overcome High Student-Teacher Ratios and Improve Personalized Learning

EdTech Magazine

3 Ways to Overcome High Student-Teacher Ratios and Improve Personalized Learning. VIDEO: See how K–12 educators are emphasizing personalized learning for the class of 2030. While innovation in learning technology can provide significant relief for oversaturated classrooms, it does not automatically fix the problem.

article thumbnail

What do at-risk students, English language learners and adult college students have in common?

The Hechinger Report

The New York Times has a new education supplement, called Learning, and The Hechinger Report is collaborating with the Times to produce Bulletin Board, a collection of noteworthy ideas and trends in education that will appear on page 2 of the section, which will come out four times a year. The April issue’s theme was “Nontraditional learning.”

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

“ Artificial Intelligence: Could emerging technologies ‘humanize’ teaching & learning? “ Personalized learning ” – it’s simply the best idea that money can buy (that isn’t already being paid for by Salesforce, I guess). The K–12 learning management company has raised $21.5

article thumbnail

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

“ From the article that ”innovative teaching practice" appears to be project-based learning. ” Via Education Week : “For Online Schools , Unique Challenges in Serving Transgender Students.” ” “Whatever happened to the promise of online learning ?” ” asks WonkHE.