article thumbnail

Discovery Education and Leading Corporate and Nonprofit Partners Launch First-of-Its-Kind Initiative Supporting Sustainability

eSchool News

This first-of-its-kind initiative is focused on empowering over 10 million students by 2030 to serve as ambassadors for sustainability by providing the digital resources K-12 students need to make informed decisions and take responsible actions supporting sustainability.

Industry 102
article thumbnail

New Responsible Artificial Intelligence (RAI) Course for K-12 Educators Seeks to Change How AI is Implemented in Learning

eSchool News

McKinsey Global Institute estimates that Al will boost the GDP in the US by $13 trillion by 2030 and MindSpark is uniquely positioned to address the education-to-workforce gaps. To learn more about MindSpark’s RAI for Educators course, click here. For more information, please visit www.mindspark.org. as well as 88 countries.

Course 94
Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Discovery Education’s EdTech News Roundup – May 15

Discovery Education

Learn More Learn More --> The "Tech" in EdTech Did you know that in 2022 the global EdTech market was valued at $123.40 from 2023 to 2030. Learn More Learn More --> Can Gamification Turn the Tide Against Declining Enrollment? The industry is set to grow by an impressive 13.6%

EdTech 69
article thumbnail

The Keys to an Effective SEL Program

edWeb.net

We can’t even imagine the careers or what life will look like for students in 2030, but we can prepare them with problem-solving and relationship-building abilities that can help them succeed. Provides global, long-term benefits beyond the classroom – SEL skills aren’t just useful at school. Watch the Recording Listen to the Podcast.

article thumbnail

Trane Technologies and Discovery Education Launch a New National STEM Education Initiative to Inspire Students to be Climate Innovators

eSchool News

The program is part of Trane Technologies’ Sustainable Futures corporate citizenship strategy, which uplifts underrepresented students and communities through access to STEM education, enhanced learning environments, and pathways to green careers. www.discoveryeducation.com and stay connected with Discovery Education on social media through?

STEM 52
article thumbnail

Celebrating Earth Day with Resources from Discovery Education 

eSchool News

Aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, SEI aims to empower more than 10 million students to take responsible action for economic viability and environmental integrity by 2030. Subaru of America, Inc. and the National Environmental Education Foundation (NEEF) are founding partners of this initiative.

Resources 121
article thumbnail

Global Leadership Week - Information and Schedule

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

Symposium is a collaborative effort of the Association of California School Administrators (ACSA), CUE, Technology Information Center for Administrative Leadership (TICAL). It is truly “for administrators, by administrators.” Three organizations, one mission – Educational Leadership for the 21st century.