Sustainable Development Goals: Writing Journals

User Generated Education

The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. Social Media Alternative.

Educational Leadership for Social Good

EdTechTeam

I wanted to learn more about Jennifer’s perspective on edtech for social good, and after an introduction from Al, she was kind enough to meet with me via Hangout to share more of her work. An early adopter of iPads Jennifer remains dedicated to using technology in schools for a social purpose.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Digital K-12 Classroom Online Summit | Feb 21-23, 2020

EdTechnocation.com

by Hunter McConnell “Storytelling with Google Earth’s New Project Tool” by Nathan Gildart “Using Technology to Support Learners with ADHD” by Dr. Carlos Macias “Let’s collaborate and create a global classroom through flipgrid” by Ghada Hassan Ali “Get on the Jamboard Train!”

Change Agents: Tech & Learning’s Most Influential People in EdTech In 2018

techlearning

Hoth brings diverse skills, including graphic and Web design and social media marketing, to his work for this critical cause. While adults may know how to use social media, he says, they haven’t been immersed in it their whole lives.

The 2019 Global Education Conference - Full List of 130 Sessions and 10 Keynotes!

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

Dr. Faye Miller, University of Canberra/Human Constellation - Digital Research Consultancy How Online Tutoring Programs have Developed Global Citizens , Kasey Beck, President, Invictus Institute HOW TO COMBINE MEDIA ARTS AND EXCHANGES IN GLOBAL LEARNING.

Learning Revolution Events - AltEdFilmFest - Homeschool+ - Gaming in Ed Call for Proposals - Open Letter from a Highly Creative Child

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

It is designed to socially and intellectually prepare students for high school and college. Social media connections, open discussion forums, presentation opportunities, volunteer networking, and ongoing conversations about connecting with global educators -- these are just a few of the benefits of joining and contributing to the Global Education Community.

eBook 41

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

Meanwhile on Campus… Via Education Week (from last Friday – as I work on the week’s round-up of news, I try to avoid looking at social media, but I think there was another school shooting this morning): “10 Dead, Most of Them Students, and 10 Wounded in Texas High School Shooting.” Economy by 2030.” ” From the Google blog : “ Google Science Fair 2018 : Resources for educators to get ideas flowing.”

MOOC 44

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

If you’re going to talk about the importance of digital literacy or information literacy or media literacy or what have you, then you best practice it. Maybe social media is broken, Cathy O’Neil suggests. And maybe educators will rationalize using it anyway… “ Google ’s Mass-Shooting Misinformation Problem” by The Atlantic’s Alexis Madrigal. “ Media Literacy When the Platforms Are Complicit ” by Bill Fitzgerald.