Remove 2030 Remove Google Remove Robotics Remove Social Media

Digital K-12 Classroom Online Summit | Feb 21-23, 2020

EdTechnocation.com

by Hunter McConnell “Storytelling with Google Earth’s New Project Tool” by Nathan Gildart “Using Technology to Support Learners with ADHD” by Dr. Carlos Macias “Let’s collaborate and create a global classroom through flipgrid” by Ghada Hassan Ali “Get on the Jamboard Train!”

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

First Lady Melania Trump launched her “Be Best” campaign this week, encouraging people to be nicer on social media. “ Google ’s got our kids,” says The Outline. Google had a big event this week – you know, the one where tech journalists do the company’s marketing work for them by writing up every announcement made on stage in its own, separate article. Some of the stories are in the “robots” section below.).

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

Meanwhile on Campus… Via Education Week (from last Friday – as I work on the week’s round-up of news, I try to avoid looking at social media, but I think there was another school shooting this morning): “10 Dead, Most of Them Students, and 10 Wounded in Texas High School Shooting.” Economy by 2030.” ” From the Google blog : “ Google Science Fair 2018 : Resources for educators to get ideas flowing.”

MOOC 54

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

If you’re going to talk about the importance of digital literacy or information literacy or media literacy or what have you, then you best practice it. Maybe social media is broken, Cathy O’Neil suggests. And maybe educators will rationalize using it anyway… “ Google ’s Mass-Shooting Misinformation Problem” by The Atlantic’s Alexis Madrigal. “ Media Literacy When the Platforms Are Complicit ” by Bill Fitzgerald.

Learning Revolution Events - AltEdFilmFest - Homeschool+ - Gaming in Ed Call for Proposals - Open Letter from a Highly Creative Child

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

It is designed to socially and intellectually prepare students for high school and college. How Technology Is Helping Students Take Ownership Of Their Work New vision-correcting display shows promise Let''s Build Something Together-Maker Spaces and 20% Time A Quick Reminder That Technology Can Be Wonderful Telepresence robots make it possible for people with disabilities to visit museums.

eBook 41