5 Ways To Bring SEL Into Edtech Classroom Use

The CoolCatTeacher

From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter Mark Sparvell cites current research about what students really want in their classroom and how social-emotional learning relates to education technology. Sponsor : Urkund Urkund is great as a plagiarism prevention tool and connects with most common Learning Management Systems like Google Classroom, Moodle, and Canvas or as a stand-alone web tool or by email.

EdTech 293

The 2019 Global Education Conference - Full List of 130 Sessions and 10 Keynotes!

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

The ninth annual Global Education Conference starts this coming Monday! This is an amazing and free online event that brings together educators and innovators from around the world. The Global Education Conference is a collaborative, inclusive, world-wide community initiative involving students, educators, and organizations at all levels. The hidden treasure of the Global Education Conference is volunteering--you will love it!

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

TalentFound Helps Communities Find Success

Mindspark Learning

TalentFound Helps Communities Find Success Demand for higher cognitive skills, such as creativity, critical thinking, decision making and complex information processing, is expected to grow by 19% in the United States and 14% in Europe by 2030, according to a recent report by McKinsey and Company. The education system, and specifically highly-qualified educators, continue to be the lever for developing these essential skills in students.

Change Agents: Tech & Learning?s Most Influential People in EdTech In 2018

techlearning

Each of these leaders is working in thoughtful and creative ways on the frontlines of some of today’s most pressing issues—from the way we think about learning, AI, and innovation to gun control, refugees, and student privacy. And the work of these tutors has in turn transformed students, who are growing not only in confidence and knowledge in language learning, but also in understanding and motivation. Chatterbox is offering a special discount for Tech & Learning readers.

Global Leadership Week - Information and Schedule

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

Global Education Leadership Week (GLW) is a week-long celebration of leadership through global action in K-20 education, taking place this week, April 24 - 28, 2017, and organized by the Global Education Conference (GEC) Network. GLW presents opportunities for educators and organizations to learn from one another and share effective leadership principles, particularly within the context of an interconnected, global age.

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

(National) Education Politics. Listen, folks (particularly educators). Did you share this Raw Story story – “Education officials expect ‘ineffective’ Betsy DeVos to step down as her agenda collapses: report” – or this Salon story – “Expert: Expect DeVos to resign from Trump administration”? ” (In fairness, I’m not sure what the typical work-week looks like for a Secretary of Education.).