article thumbnail

K–12 Educators Emphasize Personalized Learning for Class of 2030

EdTech Magazine

K–12 Educators Emphasize Personalized Learning for Class of 2030. Members of the Class of 2030 are just starting their educational careers, and they'll graduate into a world that may look very different from the one we know today. amy.burroughs_26341. Wed, 05/15/2019 - 12:48. Tweet text. 1323831985.

article thumbnail

3 Ways to Overcome High Student-Teacher Ratios and Improve Personalized Learning

EdTech Magazine

3 Ways to Overcome High Student-Teacher Ratios and Improve Personalized Learning. Here are three ways schools can overcome the challenges of large classes to implement a more personalized approach to education. VIDEO: See how K–12 educators are emphasizing personalized learning for the class of 2030.

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

11 educator perspectives on post-COVID learning

eSchool News

And in those two years, educators and students have learned to make virtual learning work for them, they’ve shared how equity gaps impact their ability to teach and learn, and they’ve proven how resilient they are despite ongoing struggles. What will you do with those lessons learned?

Learning 124
article thumbnail

What the World Can Teach the US About Education Technology

Edsurge

Some of the conclusions may not come as a surprise in the Omidyar Network’s report on what works in scaling education technology in different regions worldwide. Governments, educators, advocacy groups and companies large and small need to work better together. By many measures, the country’s education technology ecosystem is small.

article thumbnail

OPINION: How schools can find common ground in an era of education wars

The Hechinger Report

Public education in America is under attack on multiple fronts. The toxic and ominous polarization of our politics has arrived in our school board meetings, and educators are getting pummeled by accusations that they are brainwashing children into believing “woke” ideologies. These goals become a priority at every school, every day.

article thumbnail

Educating Students Equitably Through Collaborative Action

edWeb.net

Even before the COVID-19 pandemic led to changes in the traditional education model, there was widespread recognition that schools alone could not do everything needed to provide an equitable education for diverse students because so many factors that determine students’ success were being affected or determined outside of school.

article thumbnail

Why I’m Optimistic About the Next Wave of Education Technology

Edsurge

Over the past 25 years, multiple waves of education technology and innovation have slowly washed into America’s schools and colleges. Join me on a quick tour of the past quarter century in education technology history. the ideology of Silicon Valley [into public schools].”. the ideology of Silicon Valley [into public schools].”.

Kaplan 163