Remove 2030 Remove Education Remove Online Learning Remove Personalized Learning
article thumbnail

3 Ways to Overcome High Student-Teacher Ratios and Improve Personalized Learning

EdTech Magazine

3 Ways to Overcome High Student-Teacher Ratios and Improve Personalized Learning. Here are three ways schools can overcome the challenges of large classes to implement a more personalized approach to education. VIDEO: See how K–12 educators are emphasizing personalized learning for the class of 2030.

article thumbnail

What do at-risk students, English language learners and adult college students have in common?

The Hechinger Report

The New York Times has a new education supplement, called Learning, and The Hechinger Report is collaborating with the Times to produce Bulletin Board, a collection of noteworthy ideas and trends in education that will appear on page 2 of the section, which will come out four times a year. Highlights from Bulletin Board follow.

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

Each week, I gather a wide variety of links to education and education technology articles. All this feeds the review I write each December on the stories we are told about the future of education. National) Education Politics. ” The US Secretary of Education appeared on 60 Minutes this past weekend.

article thumbnail

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

(National) Education Politics. Listen, folks (particularly educators). ” (In fairness, I’m not sure what the typical work-week looks like for a Secretary of Education.). “ From the article that ”innovative teaching practice" appears to be project-based learning. More via Politico.