article thumbnail

5 Ways To Bring SEL Into Edtech Classroom Use

The CoolCatTeacher

So, if you use another text similarity detection tool, or if you haven’t used one yet, now is the time to start your free trial at www.coolcatteacher.com/detect and learn more about Urkund today. Listen to Mark Sparvell talk about SEL and Edtech Listen to the show on iTunes or Stitcher Stream by clicking here.

EdTech 315
article thumbnail

Discovery Education’s EdTech News Roundup – May 15

Discovery Education

Check out what’s trending in EdTech news! For this edition of the DE EdTech News Roundup, we’ll cover: Appreciating Teachers The "Tech" in EdTech Insights from Education Leaders Appreciating Teachers In case you missed it, May 8 – 12 was Teacher Appreciation Week! from 2023 to 2030.

EdTech 69
Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Discovery Education and Leading Corporate and Nonprofit Partners Launch First-of-Its-Kind Initiative Supporting Sustainability

eSchool News

and the National Environmental Education Foundation, the SEC seeks to empower 10 million students by 2030 with the tools they need to take responsible actions for environmental integrity, sustainable economic development, and a just society for all. Created in partnership with Honeywell, LyondellBasell, Nucor, Subaru of America, Inc.,

Industry 105
article thumbnail

Celebrating Earth Day with Resources from Discovery Education 

eSchool News

Available on Discovery Education’s Earth Day website and award-winning K-12 learning platform , this collection of high-quality digital content is organized by grade band and has been curated by Discovery Education’s team of curriculum experts. Subaru of America, Inc. Inspired by the global media company Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc.

Resources 124
article thumbnail

Trane Technologies and Discovery Education Launch a New National STEM Education Initiative to Inspire Students to be Climate Innovators

eSchool News

Davidson, NC and Silver Spring, MD (Monday, May 16, 2022) — Today, Trane Technologies (NYSE: TT), a global climate innovator, and Discovery Education, a worldwide edtech leader, announce they have teamed up to launch a multimedia Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) education experience for students in grades 5 to 10.

STEM 52
article thumbnail

Change Agents: Tech & Learning?s Most Influential People in EdTech In 2018

techlearning

The Student Privacy Pledge, a collaboration between FPF and SIIA, is a code of conduct for edtech companies aimed at raising awareness and encouraging clear articulation of privacy policies. Teachers should be able to take advantage of these amazing tools for student learning without the burden of having to interpret privacy laws.”

EdTech 47
article thumbnail

The 2019 Global Education Conference - Full List of 130 Sessions and 10 Keynotes!

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

I am the Founder of #MexEdChat and I have been an ISTE Edtech Advisor. Dr. Beate W. Nguyen, Principal + Global Scholar-Practitioner, Archdiocese of Los Angeles/St. A New York City native, Tara currently lives outside Washington D.C. in Maryland with her husband and two children.