Educational Leadership for Social Good

EdTechTeam

I was impressed by Jennifer’s background as a classroom teacher, speech pathologist, and principal with interests in global studies, cross-cultural collaboration, and a peace curriculum. She has aligned her recent work with the Sustainable Development Goals produced by the United Nations in 2015 (as an agenda for moving forward to 2030). Schools or individual classrooms can sign up to participate. Leadership Digital Citizenship Social Emotional Learning

CoSN 2019: How Teachers Can Revolutionize the Future of Education

EdTech Magazine

Today when we talk about education, we only talk about three things: the curriculum, the teacher and the assessments,” Zhao told attendees at the Consortium for School Networking’s 2019 annual conference keynote session, Envisioning the Skills Students Need: 2030. To nurture these, teachers will have to relinquish some control of their classrooms to students , a proposal Cator has found to be difficult for many educators.

Change Agents: Tech & Learning?s Most Influential People in EdTech In 2018

techlearning

Chatterbox offers excellent instruction for language learners—from online tutoring for individuals and groups, including Skype sessions for young students in classrooms around the world, to conversational practice to supplement and accelerate classroom language learning for university students and others who want to learn. Just because you give a student a device doesn’t make them a digital-age learner. That’s digital-age teaching and learning.”