The potential, promise and pitfalls of blended learning in India

The Hechinger Report

The setting seems highly unlikely for an innovation like blended learning to take root. billion population is under 25, will need some three million new primary school teachers by 2030. So why is there so much optimism about blended learning as a solution?

What do at-risk students, English language learners and adult college students have in common?

The Hechinger Report

The New York Times has a new education supplement, called Learning, and The Hechinger Report is collaborating with the Times to produce Bulletin Board, a collection of noteworthy ideas and trends in education that will appear on page 2 of the section, which will come out four times a year.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Look Here: Predicting 2020 Requires 20/20 Vision

EdNews Daily

Families are just saying “No” to the public classroom experience and instead are opting for homeschooling, charter and magnet schools, virtual schools or a blending of multiple options. Students are walking out on traditional public schooling and into a better learning experience.

Trends 130

The 2020 Learning Revolution daily online conference starts today!

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

The 2020 Learning Revolution daily online conference starts today! Farmer, Professor of Library Media || Interested to learn new ways to communicate, collaborate, and connect? Presenters have been invited to present on a broad range of education, teaching, and learning topics.