Remove 2030 Remove Article Remove Company Remove Social Media

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

Each week, I gather a wide variety of links to education and education technology articles. First Lady Melania Trump launched her “Be Best” campaign this week, encouraging people to be nicer on social media. The Office of Students and Young Consumers had actively and aggressively policed the student loan industry and monitored credit card companies and other financial institutions that serve – or target – college students and other young people.”

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

If you’re going to talk about the importance of digital literacy or information literacy or media literacy or what have you, then you best practice it. “ From the article that ”innovative teaching practice" appears to be project-based learning. ” The article is accompanied by a photo of a classroom full of Asian students – as if Asian is not American. Shernaz Daver , Udacity ’s chief marketing officer, is leaving the company.

Hack Education Weekly News

Hack Education

Each week, I gather a wide variety of links to education and education technology articles. “ Can a For-Profit, Venture-Backed Company Keep OER Free – and Be Financially Sustainable? ” (Note: there’s a response to this article by Georgia Tech professor Ashok Goel, who builds teaching chat-bots, in the “robots” section below. The company sells a tablet for use in prison.