Remove 2030 Remove Accessibility Remove Learning Remove Professional Learning
article thumbnail

Discovery Education and Leading Corporate and Nonprofit Partners Launch First-of-Its-Kind Initiative Supporting Sustainability

eSchool News

This first-of-its-kind initiative is focused on empowering over 10 million students by 2030 to serve as ambassadors for sustainability by providing the digital resources K-12 students need to make informed decisions and take responsible actions supporting sustainability. Subaru of America, Inc., Subaru of America, Inc.,

Industry 102
article thumbnail

Trane Technologies and Discovery Education Launch a New National STEM Education Initiative to Inspire Students to be Climate Innovators

eSchool News

The multifaceted learning program includes interactive tools, resources, and volunteers to engage and inspire students to learn, think, and solve the world’s biggest sustainability challenges, like climate change and food waste, through sustainable innovation. Learn more here. .

STEM 52
Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Keys to an Effective SEL Program

edWeb.net

For years, educators were talking about social-emotional learning (SEL) and how to boost students’ skills. SEL isn’t mental health services for students or a one-time fix to help with learning loss, though. Provide equitable access to everything from 1-on-1 tutoring to adaptive assessments. Join the Community.

article thumbnail

Celebrating Earth Day with Resources from Discovery Education 

eSchool News

Available on Discovery Education’s Earth Day website and award-winning K-12 learning platform , this collection of high-quality digital content is organized by grade band and has been curated by Discovery Education’s team of curriculum experts. This resource is part of the Celebrations collection in the Sesame Learning channel.

Resources 124
article thumbnail

Educating Students Equitably Through Collaborative Action

edWeb.net

In the new age of remote and hybrid learning, increased poverty, racial concerns, and widespread natural disasters, new ways of supporting students and helping them succeed in school are clearly needed. Financial capital includes the ability to become an employee or entrepreneur, own a home, and accumulate retirement savings. Dr. Russell W.

article thumbnail

Global Leadership Week - Information and Schedule

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

GLW presents opportunities for educators and organizations to learn from one another and share effective leadership principles, particularly within the context of an interconnected, global age. Students and alumni of the Access English microscholarship program will share their leadership success stories as posted on this group.

article thumbnail

Change Agents: Tech & Learning?s Most Influential People in EdTech In 2018

techlearning

Each of these leaders is working in thoughtful and creative ways on the frontlines of some of today’s most pressing issues—from the way we think about learning, AI, and innovation to gun control, refugees, and student privacy. Chatterbox is offering a special discount for Tech & Learning readers.

EdTech 47