Remove 2030 Remove Accessibility Remove Education Remove Professional Learning
article thumbnail

Discovery Education and Leading Corporate and Nonprofit Partners Launch First-of-Its-Kind Initiative Supporting Sustainability

eSchool News

Charlotte, NC — Discovery Education, the worldwide leader in education solutions, today announced it has partnered with Subaru of America, Inc. LyondellBasell , Nucor , Honeywell , and the National Environmental Education Foundation (NEEF) to launch the Sustainability Education Coalition. Subaru of America, Inc.,

Industry 103
article thumbnail

Celebrating Earth Day with Resources from Discovery Education 

eSchool News

Charlotte, NC — In celebration of Earth Day 2023, Discovery Education presents K-12 teachers and students a diverse array of cross-curricular digital resources inspiring exploration of the natural world and environmental stewardship. This resource is part of the Celebrations collection in the Sesame Learning channel.

Resources 122
Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Trane Technologies and Discovery Education Launch a New National STEM Education Initiative to Inspire Students to be Climate Innovators

eSchool News

Davidson, NC and Silver Spring, MD (Monday, May 16, 2022) — Today, Trane Technologies (NYSE: TT), a global climate innovator, and Discovery Education, a worldwide edtech leader, announce they have teamed up to launch a multimedia Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) education experience for students in grades 5 to 10.

STEM 52
article thumbnail

Educating Students Equitably Through Collaborative Action

edWeb.net

Even before the COVID-19 pandemic led to changes in the traditional education model, there was widespread recognition that schools alone could not do everything needed to provide an equitable education for diverse students because so many factors that determine students’ success were being affected or determined outside of school.

article thumbnail

The Keys to an Effective SEL Program

edWeb.net

For years, educators were talking about social-emotional learning (SEL) and how to boost students’ skills. SEL isn’t mental health services for students or a one-time fix to help with learning loss, though. Finally, Dr. Samuel advised educators to research any SEL program before they commit to it. Join the Community.

article thumbnail

Global Leadership Week - Information and Schedule

The Learning Revolution Has Begun

Global Education Leadership Week (GLW) is a week-long celebration of leadership through global action in K-20 education, taking place this week, April 24 - 28, 2017, and organized by the Global Education Conference (GEC) Network. Three organizations, one mission – Educational Leadership for the 21st century.

article thumbnail

Change Agents: Tech & Learning?s Most Influential People in EdTech In 2018

techlearning

Chatterbox is receiving rave reviews at many schools and top universities across the UK, and Hedayat would love to extend that reach to elementary and high-school classrooms, as well as higher education, across the US. Chatterbox is offering a special discount for Tech & Learning readers. infographics or videos).

EdTech 48